Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I Want To Be a Big Fat Loser!

  • “Just one more big fattening meal ‘cause I’m going to start really eating well tomorrow!”
  • ”We can eat this ice cream tonight but after this we can’t do this…well, maybe once a month but definitely not nightly!”
  • “Look at my belt buckle…I’m down another notch”

The first two quotes are what you will often hear me say. The last quote is what I have been hearing Pete say! Yep…you guessed it! Pete’s losing weight and I’m gaining it just as fast!! I can’t let this happen…I WILL lose more weight than him…I want to be the Big Fat Loser!!

I have a weight-loss goal chosen. I need to count my carbs and I want to keep a journal. I also want to drink lots of water…I really, really don’t like water but I know it’s so good for us! When I was pregnant and had gestational diabetes, I managed myself very well and I think the key was the journal I had to keep. I’m going to be using MyFitnessPal which offers a free calorie counter where I can keep track of my food intake and exercise. This counter works well with any plan of action you have to lose weight.

And I'm going to start....at lunch! lol!!

post signature

No comments: