Monday, October 1, 2007

Smorty Is A Gooder!

Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis know that I have been blogging for pay since the beginning of summer. I started doing this because I wanted to be able to buy our homeschool curriculum and all the extras without asking Pete for the money. He would have gladly given me the money, but our finances are tight right now since he is in school full time and working a job at the hospital (telemetry dept) that doesn’t pay great, I wanted to provide the money and lessen the stress.

I was able to do that and more! So far, I ‘ve been able to buy our curriculum and replace our computer that crashed a few months ago. Right now I’m saving money for a laptop for our school and Christmas presents. I have been writing through several different “blog for money” sites and so far, I’ve been paid by all! That was a huge concern for me at first…

One of the companies I like to use is Smorty. In fact, I believe this company was the first one I signed up with….if not the first, it was certainly one of the first! I have found that their platform is easy to use and that the specifications for writing the ads are very clear and concise. I do use another company where this is not the case and it drives me nuts! I know with Smorty, I will be sure of my task.

I’ve also noticed lately that Smorty has been posting more opportunities and ones that I think are quite appealing and easy to write about.

If you would like to get paid for blogging then Smorty is one company you will want to check out!

No comments: