Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One Armed Bandits

I have a confession….I am addicted to slot machines. My grandmother had a problem with the “One Armed Bandit” and I guess she has passed that trait on down to me. It’s sad…really it is. I mean really, have you ever sat in front of a slot machine and been able to say no to that lever?? It’s so honkin’ fun to pull…and then you win…and you win again….and then it’s sucked you in. Not good at all!

That’s why if Pete and I were to ever go to Las Vegas, we would have to focus on the shows and all the food buffets. I’ve heard that the Flamingo Las Vegas is a good place to check out. Toni Braxton is one of the headliners…I like her. An evening of Toni Braxton….lots of food…and then later a comedy show…that sounds nice to me!

Just keep me away from the slot machines….really, I mean it!



1 comment:

Sonya said...

LOL! My MIL loves the slot machines!