Sunday, October 7, 2007

2008 Presidential Candidates Widget

I saw this widget over at HomeMom3 . You can grab your widget at Military Blog Widgets. HomeMom3 has posted that when you grab your a widget and place it on your blog, Military Blog Widgets will donate $20 to the Fisher House. I actually didn't see that on the site....but I'm gonna trust HomeMom3 on this one....

btw, I took the quiz and it looks like a dude named John Cox is the person I need to be checking out. If I were to vote today, I would be voting for Ron Paul...Pete and I voted for Michael Peroutka in the past election....much to everyone's horror since we were "wasting our vote"....don't even get me started! lol! ...and I WILL delete any ugly comments...really, I will...don't mess with me! lol! Funny comments are welcome though..I can handle it! lol!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this comment will make it!:) I just wanted to invite you to check my 08 quiz as well. Besides the list, it gives you a visual map of where you stand in the political sphere. It's in connect2elect.com. You can let me know your opinion in my blog as well http://blog.connect2elect.com/

Homemom3 said...

The guy told me that he was donating $20 for every person that puts that widget on their blog. I sure hope so as I believe in the cause.

It's funny I had never heard of my guy either, at least I'm not alone.