Thursday, October 4, 2007

Raw Video of OUCH!

Man oh man! This reminds me of the wild ride we took on the Pittsburgh public transit. We didnt' have a wreck but I thought we were going to. I was a nervous wreck because we had Gus with us. I was completely freaked out because there were no seat belts. Pete reminded me that there are no seat belts on a bus...the crazy driver just laughed. Sheesh...obviously, my idea of seat belts is not a bad idea at all....

oh, oh...I just remembered! I was in a bus wreck when I was young! Our bus driver backed into a tree really hard. Everyone was ok...just startled. I looked down at the Tennessee Terd Bird I had brought for show and tell....he had lost both eyes!! What?! My Tennessee Terd Bird was blinded by a crazy school bus wreck!! lol!! I'll never forget the day...

This makes me cringe. What if that had been one of my babies?? Ack!




No comments: