Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We Need Some Rockets



Jake, Belle and I have really been enjoying our astronomy study this year. Currently we’ve been studying Venus. We just finished studying about Mercury and next we’ll be moving on to study Earth. I am just fascinated and amazed at all the things I never ever learned when I was in school. I remember learning about the planets but never anything like this…it’s just so neat!

Later in our study, we’ll be reading about rockets and spacecrafts. I think I’ll purchase a model rocket for us to use. I like this one because of it’s name: Estes Bandito!

Boy, oh, boy won’t the neighbors be pleased with us then! Lol!!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

LOL! I can just see the neighbors now! I'm enjoying the astronomy book too but we stalled out after the first lesson. We're getting back into the swing of things though!