Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Avoiding the Flu...Ack!

OK…over the weekend, I had something that was kinda like the flu. I had a headache, my joints were achy and I was nauseous but I never had to throw up. I just knew that I would be going there soon! Fortunately, whatever I had was not the flu so my suffering was slight. This reminds me though of how much I do NOT want to get the flu this year…really, who does?

There are a gazillion different types of cures and preventions for the flu. One I just heard about is colloidal silver. There are several different types of silver colloids and you really need to do your research on them. There are some that are sold that contain ionic silver which can cause bluing of the skin and then there are products that contain mesocolloids and, in my opinion, these would be the ones to go with. They do not cause the bluing of the skin!

Of course, bluing of the skin is just one issue…I would like to know if it really can be a deterrent for the flu?? After some quick research, it seems like colloidal silver has many benefits, both medical and non-medical. I’m curious though, have ya’ll tried this before and what were the results??

***This sponsored post is helping me purchase a laptop for Up the Hill Academy!***

1 comment:

spencer jones said...

For anyone interested in learning more about proper colloidal silver dosage, please visit our web site at www.thesilveredge.com and download our FREE special report titled “What's the "Safest" Daily Dosage for Colloidal Silver?” which uses the EPA’s (Environmental Protection Agency) own figures to determine how much colloidal silver is safe to take daily. Just use the link in the located in the upper left-hand corner of the home page. You might also want to scroll down the page and find the link titled “Buyer Beware: Not All Colloidal Silver Generators Are the Same” and read that article, which is posted right on the web site.

Also, if you want to learn even more about the safe usage of colloidal silver, a company called Life & Health Research Group has recently placed their one-hour, studio-quality Colloidal Silver Secrets video on sale for only twenty bucks. If features myself, Steve Barwick, author of The Ultimate Colloidal Silver Manual, being interviewed relentlessly by television personality Kristyn Burtt on just about every aspect of colloidal silver usage you can imagine. He even demonstrates how to make a crude, emergency colloidal silver generator out of common household implements in under two minutes. I don’t know how long they will keep this great 60-minute long video (available in DVD or VHS) available at such a low price, so you should check it out now at www.lifeandhealthresearchgroup.com