Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ready for NaNoWriMo


It's official....I'm ready for NaNoWriMo 2007. Really, I am! I have registered and my laptop came today!! Yes, folks, you heard me...my laptop came today!! Wooo Hooo!! I am so pleased that I was able to purchase a laptop using my "sponsored" post money! Actually, this is the second computer I've purchased with my earnings. This little job of writing "sponsored"posts has been a good thing...

Back to NaNoWriMo....really, I want to know if any of you all are going to be writing this year. Just one of you?? Please let me know 'cause we can encourage each other along the way. I had a blast last year and I have a very rough draft of a novel. This year, I'll be doing the same...but I'll be working on my second novel. Will these ever be published?? Probably not, but it was wonderful to stretch my creative wings and give it a whirl!

So...let me know if you are writing!

No comments: