Thursday, October 18, 2007

Little Circles of Gold...or Maybe Platinum!

One of these days, like when Pete gets out of school, I’m going to get an anniversary band. I’m not sure if he knows it yet, but it’s the truth. I’m gonna get an anniversary band! I would like something simple and elegant…something that is like me! Bwahhahah…well, the simple part would fit but certainly not the elegant! Lol!!

Some of ya’ll are not at that stage where you are looking at anniversary bands because you’re busy shopping for engagement rings! I absolutely love my wedding set, but if I ever have to replace it, I would look at antique diamond engagement rings. Have you seen any of these rings?? They are so beautiful and completely romantic…very lovely.

Of course, I really need to stop biting my nails because really, there are no rings that look nice on my hands right now! Lol!




No comments: