Monday, October 29, 2007

My Laptop...Ack!

Did I tell you all that I had to send my laptop back?? Well, I did and I’m not happy about it at all…but I guess that’s what can happen when you buy a used system. The laptop was fine but the battery would not hold a charge which would drive me crazy and I certainly need to be able to use the thing more than 10 minutes. I’m not sure how much memory it had, but I bet it wasn’t enough…really, folks, I have no idea about these things…is there a laptop fairy out there that can just make everything perfect for me??! I mean, I read about memory and I’m lost…my mind just kind of shuts down. Do you have to purchase memory for your specific system or can you buy IBM memory and it work in any system? Is it like the ink cartridges because some of those can be used in other brands too…con.fus.ing!

Really…I’m serious about that laptop fairy……

No comments: