Monday, October 29, 2007

No More Hobo Chairs


I t looks like we’ll be heading out to the furniture stores again…(sigh). It just seems like we are always needing some kind of furniture because something is getting broken.

We’ve got to get some more chairs for our dining room table. I’m completely tired of sitting in mismatched chairs….I know that sometimes that look is neat but ours is not. We have a few school type chairs which sit fairly low, one big king size chair and two metal folding chairs. I mean really, it’s getting old folks…I hate to complain but I really, really want to have chairs that look like the haven’t been stolen off the driveway at Sanford and Sons…ya know???

1 comment:

discount furniture said...

I would check out the furniture stores online for many great deals and sales going on now till the end of the year, it is a great time to buy furniture.