Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Christmas Spending

Christmas is just around the corner…I can’t believe it, but it’s true! Pete and I have been discussing how we are going to pay for Christmas gifts this year. It makes sense to use a credit card then pay it off right after Christmas.

So which card do we choose? We could use one we already have or we could look for one that has cash back bonuses or even airline miles. Right now the card we use has neither….maybe it’s time to check out some other Credit Cards.

CreditCardSearchEngine.com has quite a few different categories we can search. We can also compare different cards to see which one is better for us. Hmmm…it will be good to figure out which card is really best for us! Neat!

2 comments:

holly said...

i'm going to have to use one of my children as credit. *that's* my decision - which one to use? they both have their plus sides. and if i tell them it builds character they should be on board!
wait who am i kidding. my husband! he is the one to farm out for credit!

i like your blog.

also, i have *seriously* thought about NaNoWriMo, i told myself last year i was going to do it. i really want to do it and the only reason i may chicken out is the lack of a plot. if i get smacked by one, i'm in.

Anonymous said...

I'll be doing my holiday shopping on this website WWW.GiftMyWay.com
Check it out...
I already did =)