Monday, October 1, 2007

No More Shrimps For Me!

Photo by AbbyLadyBug

I had Buffalo Shrimp, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Fried Popcorn Shrimp....endless shrimps....and I was completely sick as a dog for the rest of the evening!

I knew better, really I did! Yesterday, Pete, the kids and I met up with Liz and Sophie at the Dead Lobster. This is an annual event...the All You Can Eat Shrimp and Then Go Home and Pass Out On the Couch and Moan the Rest of the Night Because You Ate Too Much Shrimp Bonanza!! YeeeHawww!! I was sick, folks....wasn't sure I would be able to keep the little shrimpers down, but my will power to do so came shining through...well, I wouldn't say shining since I was looking rather gray...

Anyway people, take it from me....enjoy your shrimps, but in moderation, really....ack! I will never ever go "Bubba Gump" on myself again!!

No comments: