Monday, October 1, 2007

Creating Travel Guides

You all know how much I love to travel…and you also know that there is no way I can actually go gallivanting around the world right now since Pete is in school. When he gets out though….watch out world ‘cause here I come! You see, Pete is in nursing school and he plans on being a travel nurse for awhile…and you know I will have to tag along.

So, what am I doing to feed my desire to travel? I’ve been researching different places both here in the US and abroad. I just finished a book about a gal who creates these marvelous itineraries but never gets the chance to travel. I think that’s what I’m going to start doing except I’m going to actually travel to these places at some point….at least I hope to do so! Really, with a travelling nurse for a husband I think this is possible…

Now, I’ve been visiting the actual tourism sites for the different places, but what is absolutely best are the sites where people give their own opinions about what you should and should not see. Really, this is the only way to find those places that are off the beaten path. RealTravel is one of those sites….you can create your own travel guide based on the travel experiences of other people. I love this!

I’ll certainly be bookmarking this site! Neat!


No comments: