Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday Link Love


Here's my Link Love list for this week! I haven't had a lot of time this week to go blog hopping so I only have three links...but they are good ones! lol!!


  • Fingertalks: I actually came across this great blog through the Alexa Redirect train. I enjoy Fingertalk's posts and look forward to visiting daily.
  • Charlottes' Tips: I'm going to make the homemade room deodorizer! And the Chicken Kiev too!
  • Colloquium: This is one of those blogs you need some time to browse! Nice!
Thanks to This Eclectic Life for the Link Love idea and button!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,

Thanks friend for the linky love and for the inspiring words. The linky love is a great idea!

Happy weekend! Enjoy your day with your family. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are spreading around the link love! I look forward to seeing who you've sent me to visit!
Have a great weekend.
Shelly