Sunday, June 3, 2007

I Used to Be a Deltiologist!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida



Way way back when I was a freshman in high school, I had a pretty good size postcard collection. I would pin the postcards on one of those grass mats that you can only find during the summer...you know, the ones you would lay on when you laid out in the sun? I ended up with quite a few...I wonder what happened to them??

I think it would be neat to participate in an international exchange this summer. Tomorrow, I'm going to have the kids make a list of places we would like "visit" through a postcard exchange. Here are some links I found while doing a quick Google search.

International Postcard Exchange
PostCrossing I think this might be the exchange we'll do...
PostCrossing Flickr Gallery
Postcard Terminology
Big Honkin' Fruit Postcards
Postcard Exchange Tips


Hopefully we'll get some cool postcards that we can post here on the blog!! Fun! Then I'll be a deltiologist again!!
post signature

1 comment:

cutekitten said...

WOW!how many post cards do you have. were did you get them all. oh and another thing i like your blog and come and check out mine.