Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A New Book For Christmas

We have several Christmas traditions we've started over the years here Up the Hill and I have several more I would like to start! One thing we do is buy a new Christmas themed book at the beginning of the holiday season. We add this book to our ever-growing Christmas Library that comes out only during the holidays. Well, actually, I lied about the library just being out during Christmas because last year I never got them put up into the attic! The goal is to put them away so that there is a sense of thrill when they are brought back out the following year. Another goal is to slow down enough to be able to sit down together and read them aloud while drinking hot chocolate. That's the hard part...as shameful as that is. Christmas really needs to slow waaaaay down, don't ya think?

Anyway, here are some books that I'm looking at right now. There are a gazillion ones out there, but here's a place to start!

No comments: