Monday, November 5, 2007

NaNoWriMo and House Hunting

Well folks, I’m five days into NaNoWriMo and last night was my first big “block” that I’ve had. I ended up writing the biggest pile of you know what…ever. Hopefully today will be quite different. I’m not going to feel too bad about the pile of you know what because that’s what editing is for, right?

One of the things I have my main character doing is looking for real estate. She is wanting to buy a home that is better suited for a family and she also wants to have a cottage on the coast. Her search for this dream home will be one of the underlying themes throughout the book. Of course, this is NaNoWriMo so that may change somewhere along the line…she just may start looking for Purple-Bellied Lizards right in the middle. That’s the beauty of this whole project for me…I never quite know what is going to happen next in my writing…this is very freeing! Lol!!

No comments: