Friday, November 30, 2007

Beautiful Clocks



Isn’t this such a lovely clock?? Whenever I think of grandfather clocks, I think of those really big, really majestic looking clocks that would never ever look right in my house! This Howard Miller Camille clock would work though and if I were to be so fortunate to bring this into my home, I would love it, feed it and take care of it with all my might! Lol! I love the color and the floral designs…just absolutely lovely!

Of course there are other Howard Miller grandfather clocks too. There are some that are really modern looking and then there are also the ones that are more traditional and classic. There is even a clock that has been designed for the pool area!

Not only are there grandfather clocks, but there are other types of clocks as
well.
Some people do not have the space for a grandfather clock. In all honesty, that would probably be us! Lol!! Something like a mantle clock or a wall clock would work best for us. Even better would be one of those atomic clocks that keeps perfect time. Have you seen those? They are the ones that receive the radio frequency from the Cesium Atomic Clock Time Keeper in Fort Collins, Colorado. I did not even realize there was such a thing! I think that would make a great Christmas gift for my grandfather…who never reads this blog so I am safe to say that here! Lol!

No comments: