Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Coupons for Christmas


I know that I am supposed to be thinking about Christmas presents for my family, but I just can’t seem to do that. It’s not that I don’t want to shower them with gifts because I do! It’s just that I really want to do some different things with my “quilt studio”. Adding some storage and a few more supplies would be great and I would be able to create with more fervor…which would lead to me being able to sell some of my work…which would lead to more money coming into the household…so, you see, I really am being so very selfless here. It’s all for the children, right?! Lol!

CouponChief has coupons for several of the stores I would like to use. Stacks and Stacks has some real nifty storage units that I could use to store fabric and JoAnn has all the supplies I need. Of course fabric is always a need, right?

What I really want is a nice little cottage like building out in the backyard…that would be a great studio! I’m not sure that’s possible right now, so I guess I’ll stick with re-doing my current space.

Anyone wanting to help me with my “re-do” by purchasing organizers and supplies can certainly do so! Hint, hint, Dad! Be sure you go grab those CouponChief coupons though…



No comments: