Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Mom Will Be Thrilled!


My mom will be thrilled to hear that Alex Trebek will still be able to tape Jeopardy even though he has suffered a minor heart attack. ( are heart attacks ever minor??) You see, she is an extreme Jeopary addict and probably needs some help with her addiction! lol!!

Anyway, back to Alex. So, I've watched him for years, but I know nothing about him so I thought I would gather up a few "quick facts".

  • Born as Giorgi Suka-Alex Trebek in 1940
  • He has a Philosophy degree
  • He is married and has two children
  • Became an American citizen in 1998
  • He is the spokesperson for World Vision...I think I knew that one but had forgotten!
  • 67 years old

Rest up, Alex! My mom's sanity depends on you!!

Photo source: Reuters

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

The only thing that I knew about him was that he was a World Vision spokesman and he was born in Canada.