Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Alexis Goggins...Hero

photo source: The Detroit News

I was just reading about this precious little girl, Alexis Goggins, who was shot seven times while trying to protect her mother. What kind of dirtbag person would shot a little girl?? Obviously someone with a lot of issues....all I can do is shake my head.

Currently, Alexis is in stable condition. My prayers are with her, her mother and the family friend who was also part of this horrible event. I swear, there are some terribly ugly things in this ol' world....

I was hoping that the Childrens Hospital of Michigan (in Detroit) would have e-cards that you can send to patients in the hospital...but they don't. Come on CHoM...get with the times!! Sheesh!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

We talked about Alexis on my latest radio show.

Here is the exact clip:

http://www.realkidradio.com/We%20Hit%20&%20Run%20on%20Alexis%20Goggins%20(wehitandrun.info).mp3