Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dying Costs Too Much!

Anyone who has buried a loved one knows that all the arrangements can be expensive. I still have a hard time processing how much is charged for certain funeral details…like the obituary fee, guest books, memorial cards and such. It is all charged individually and not in packages like in the past.

Some people think it’s a good idea to have a burial policy to help cover all the expenses. May not be such a bad idea because, like I said, funerals are horribly expensive. Really, I think it’s shameful to charge so much for this kind of service…..

*Writing about the expense of funerals is helping me buy a laptop for Up the Hill Academy!*

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Both of my parents have passed away and I was shocked at the price a funeral costs.