Monday, June 30, 2008

Atom-Smasher May Be Our End


So you all do know that when the Large Hadron Collider cranks up in August that it will create a black hole that will swallow the Earth, right? Just wanted you all to know just in case you needed to make some arrangements or something...Personally, I would like for my house to be perfectly clean at least once before the Earth is swallowed, you know?

Seriously, I don't believe that the Earth will be swallowed, but there are some people who really do have this fear. I guess I can see their point, but I don't believe the Earth will be demolished by an atom-smasher. It is pretty neat though...this atom-smasher. It's said to be the world's largest experiment...August will be interesting, won't it??

Sooo...what do YOU want to accomplish before the switch is flipped??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be happy if I could just get my flower beds weeded. The weeds are sprouting so fast I don't think this will be possible. Such simple things we both want =)

Anonymous said...

i actually dont want to die unmarried. i might get that done. i also dont see the point in school anymore or college for that matter so ill take out my savings and head to vegas, get married and head to hawaii to spend the rest of my short life.

bokjae said...

Wow jenny! Whats an Atomic smasher? Sound scary! I too don't believe that the Earth can be swallowed! Cheers!