Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hot and Cold Handles

Pete and I have been talking about expanding our kitchen next year. Pete has some definite plans as far as the layout of the kitchen goes. I’m not too sure I’m all in favor of his plans but we have time to really think things through.

I have started to look at some of the smaller details such as spice racks, pots and pan racks and kitchen faucets. There’s a lot to choose from and I want to be extremely thoughtful and pick designs that will look good, work well and be easy to clean. In the past, I’ve just been very quick to make my decisions, but this time around I won’t be so hasty.

I’ve just started looking at kitchen faucets and so far I’m pretty sure I want one with separate hot and cold handles. What else should I consider…any advice??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

Anonymous said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.