Monday, July 21, 2008

Fish Pedicure

Would you stick your feet into a pedicure foot bath and let little fish come and nibble the dead skin from your feet? At first, I thought this practice was quite disgusting, but the more I think about it, it makes sense and I think I could get used to the fish nibbles.

There are several concerns I have though....what if I were to accidentally squish one with my foot and what happens when the fish are full?? I mean seriously, what if I paid for a fish pedicure and the fish in my personal foot bath no longer wanted to eat dead skin....would I get a refund or what?? These are things I need to know! lol!!

I'm glad that fish pedicures are given in individual baths...in some places, the fish eat in a communal pool....ewwww. I know that's a normal thing in some places, but...ewwww!!! Click here to see some neat photos of the little nibblers....and a few communal pools...ewwww!!

Seoul Advice has written about a much better option in "Doctor Fish Cafe in Kangnam". Now that I could do no problem!!! I know it's kinda communal....but there's food and drinks involved which makes a difference! Seoul Advice didn't dig the drinks, but the photos of the drinks look very yummy...and the bread looks yummy too. Seriously, I think this looks fun...the communal pool..not so much! lol!!

Have you ever had a fish pedicure???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I read about this the other day and I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. It doesn't bother me in the sense that it might hurt, but I just don't think it really could work I guess.

Chat Blanc said...

I haven't had one, but I'm not sure I will given the chance. Seriously, it freaks me out!! I know the fish are harmless, but ewwwww! Plus, my feet are really ticklish, I might laugh myself silly! :)

Anonymous said...

For some reason I was intrigued so I tried it. Right after the "fish pedicure" I had a traditional pedicure that removed lots of dead skin.
Plus there was a fishy smell in the salon.
Don't waste your money.

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

Really you have done great job,There are may person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I like this blog..