Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blow Up World

Seriously, I’m so tired of buying these globes on a stand from Walmart. The world always falls off it’s stand and goes rolling across the floor….and then someone comes along and kicks it across the floor because it’s round so it must be a ball and if it’s a ball then it must be kicked, right?! Sheesh-a-moley!

I think this globe is a much better option for us, don’t you? Granted, it might get popped, but it’s less likely to dent the wall, ya know? I love toys that are educational and save my sanity!!

Now, before I get comments about how my kids shouldn’t be kicking the globe, let me tell you that it’s ME that is the globe-kicker. I know, I know, it’s shameful, but I just can’t help it. If the stinkin’ thing would stay on its stand I wouldn’t have this glove issue! Sheesh!

No comments: