Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Insurance for Mom

My mom is having a lot of trouble with her health insurance right now. I know this kind of thing happens to a lot of people, but this is the first experience my family has had so it’s all new…and scary. I just wonder what others are doing?? Do people relocate in order to get better insurance? We are close to North Carolina so I wonder if we should check into NC health insurance I kind of don’t even know where to start….

I really feel like Pete and I need to help find a solution to this problem. Any advice??

1 comment:

Ryanne said...

Wish I could give you some great advice but mine is horrible. I had to get my own cause my husbands company is too small to help pay any for dependents. It would cost 600 more a month to add me to it. We have thought about relocating if we can find a job that had better benefits. Good luck.