Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Windy!


We are having an extremely yucky day! No sun, no warmth....just complete bleh....and lots of wind. Seriously, if we had wind chimes, it would be a very noisy day!!

I know I shouldn't be complaining since so many people have been hit so hard with heavy winds and tornadoes. On the news this morning, I saw several flattened homes...I can't even imagine how helpless these people feel. I found myself wondering what I would do in a similar situation. I think I would have to start digging through stuff to find something...anything that belonged to me...anything that would make me feel like things were "normal" even though they were not. I know insurance will cover most of the damages and that, in some cases, these folks will end up with more than what they had before. I think it still is hard...just very sad.

I hope our winds start to die down soon.....

No comments: