Potter's by the Sea: Bare Boats BVI
- Potter's by the Sea: Nice little restaurant on the beach. All the fish are caught by the owner.
- Pomato Point: local seafood...sounds good to me! After you finish your BBQ lobster, you can look at all the island artifacts that the owner has gathered.
- Neptune's Treasure: I love the name of this place! I've read that this bar/restaurant makes the best Dark & Stormy ever!
- Lobster Trap: BBQ lobster is the specialty here! I've never had BBQ lobster, but it sounds completely yummy...
- Big Bamboo
- Flash of Beauty
- Cow Wreck Beach Bar....all serve drinks, seafood and sandwiches throughout the day.
- Anegada Reef Hotel Restaurant: dinner is by candlelight and dishes are grilled on a huge open-air grill by the bar. Sounds very romantic...very nice!
This is a recipe from the self-service beach bar at the Anegada Reef Hotel:
- 12 oz. dark rum
- 24 oz. (2 12 oz. cans) guava nectar
- 3 oz pineapple juice (1/2 a small can)
- ½ oz. grenadine syrup
- 3 oz cream of coconut
- Lightly sprinkle with freshly grated nutmeg