Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Good Professor

As I’m getting ready to go back to school, I’ve been thinking about some of my professors I met during while studying for my B.B.A. Most of the teachers were pretty serious and came to class to teach and then go home. There was one professor however, that was different. He taught the Distribution class and he was fun…quite nerdy, but fun! He had created a game that was played the entire semester and I will have to say that I learned so much because he used this method. He also taught us more than distribution.

Since he was a small business owner (he owned the Hardee’s beside campus!), he liked to share small business opportunities with us. It was obvious that he truly enjoyed owning a small business and found a lot of fulfillment in doing so. He was very eager to share his knowledge with any of us that would listen. Some people really took advantage of his knowledge…some of us just wanted a free burger from Hardee’s! lol!! No, seriously, he was an excellent teacher and I hope that my future profs will be just as dedicated as he was….

No comments: