Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not Gonna Budge!

We plan on staying here in our little town nestled in East Tennessee…forever. If we were to move though, I think I would die five deaths, seriously! I hate packing, moving things, unpacking…all that just slays me. I guess maybe in order to spare my life, I could hire movers to come do all the work. Being the control-freak that I am, maybe that wouldn’t be such a good idea after all.

Now, if I were moving things around in New York City, I would probably just give in and let someone else come in and do the job. I would probably be so overwhelmed with trying to figure out how in the world I ended up in New York City that I wouldn’t have the ability to do anything else! Lol!! I’d just have to type “movers New York into my Yahoo search bar and pick a moving company. I would also probably beg them to take my things back to Tennessee! Lol!! I’m afraid New York City is far too busy and big for this country gal. I wouldn’t mind visiting though….

5 comments:

Sonya said...

If you'd like to go on a NYC adventure, roaming the streets of Manhattan, I can give you some great pointers! LOL! I'm an expert now!

:-) MaryLou said...

I vote for east Tennessee any day of the week! NYC is kind of fun to visit for a day... but east Tennessee is fun to visit for years and years. We're just getting ready for a move to western North Carolina (right across the mountains).

berto said...

I found this website with many heavy and construction and mining equipment . You can contact directly the supplier and deal directly with the owner of equipment. Komatsu or Caterpillar, payloader,bulldozer,grader and many more. KomatPillar.com

berto said...

Well, it is ok. Do you have more photos of your equipments.. i have visited the site komatpillar.com it sells a lot of used machineries and heavy equipment. Iam still searching on the internet who sells machineries with the Caterpillar brand.

BlogBloggers said...

For Advanced Moving System and Expert loading - Unloading, Long Distance and Local moving be sure to call Certified Movers at 866-386-4410 in Florida - NYC - Boston - DC VI SC GA PA NYC Movers