Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Costume to go Along With the Yell

So have I told you all that I can do a great zaghreet?? I’ve been practicing for years and had no idea what I was even doing! I remember one time when I was talking on the phone with Pete and I belted out my shrill zaghreet yell….and then he informed me that I was on speaker phone! I’ve been much more careful since then! Lol!!

Anyway, I’ve never really been one for hot lingerie, but I might just need a belly dancing costume in the future. Seriously, since I’ve mastered the zaghreet, which is not an easy task, I need an outfit to go along with the yell! Lol!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Any of those drinks sounds good. LOL I just wish I could give you one.

What is a Zaghreet?

Alexandra said...

Thank you for your compliment. Of course, all the praise needs to go to Judi. I'm really loving it, though.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the belly dancing costume. lol