Saturday, February 2, 2008

One of My Many Addictions

Deviled eggs...yep, I have an addiction folks! In fact, my addiction is hereditary because my son, Jake, also has a deviled egg addiction. Normally, people fix a dozen eggs...that gives you two dozen deviled eggs. In our home, we fix much more! Believe it or not though, I have nothing to store them in or transport them in if we are going to share them.. yeah, right...like we would share! lol!! Anyway, I found this neat carrier/container over at Lillian Vernon and I think we need this. It only holds two dozen though...that's a problem. I might consider purchasing two if I had Lillian Vernon coupons. I'm sure there are probably some coupons or codes out there on the internet.


Of course, we could just eat the ones that won't fit in there! That would probably be the best thing, right?!

What's you're favorite deviled egg recipe?? Maybe I should host some type of deviled egg carnival or something! lol!!

6 comments:

junglemama said...

Deviled eggs rock! When my husband and I were doing the Atkins Diet, my mom made us a deviled eggs cake!

Tara R. said...

mmmm... deviled eggs.... I love those too. Unfortunately, I'm the only one in my house who does.

Jen said...

Deviled eggs? Unfortunately, I can't see I share your addiction on this one! LOL! I think you should get the carriers, that's funny! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I sure love reading yours!!

Anonymous said...

Now I've got a craving for deviled eggs!

Plain Jane said...

I haven't eatten deviled eggs in so long! They are so good. Man, I want one now lol!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE deviled eggs. In fact, I bought myself a serving platter especially for them over Christmas. I can't wait to have a par-tay so I can use it. :-) I always put relish in mine but most of my friends don't like that...so more for me. I saw a whole book on Deviled eggs at Crate & Barrel once but I'm too much of a purist to have too much stuff ruin my nice, tasty deviled eggs.