Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Abu Dhabi

I’ll be honest, traveling to the Middle East right now does not sound too enticing to me. It’s not that I find the area dull and boring, but rather, I feel that it may not be too safe. After reading a little about Abu Dhabi though, my view may have changed. From what I have been reading, the area is considered safe.

Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and is known as the “Island City”. One of the places I would like to see if I were visit is The Corniche. A “cornice” is considered a waterfront area that is paralleled by a main road. There are many beach type activities there and really, who doesn’t like the beach!

So, hurry and check out the flights to Abu Dhabi! And if you go, be sure to visit The Corniche and come back and give me the details. I’m afraid since Pete is in school right now, there is no traveling for us! One day though…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friends in abudhabi also claims that its one of the most beautiful cities in the world.. :) and is juz about one hour drive from Dubai.!