Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm the Chauffeur

Shortly after Pete started school, he convinced me that I needed to drop him off at school. I remember how horrible the parking is at the university so I agreed to do so. Since I’ve been doing this, we’ve only been using one car. To some this is absurd, but to us it works…most of the time!

There are occasions when I need to keep the car so I have to drop Pete off at the hospital (which is where he works). The drop off at night is no big deal…it’s the morning pick up that slays me! Lol! I have to pick him up at 6am…aka the crotch of dawn!

It is usually dark when I leave the house and I am always a bit spooked about that. I have a vivid imagination and I swear I’ve seen people sneaking around the corner of the house to get me…or I can see someone in the back of the van…a hobo trying to keep out of the cold! Now, if you live near me and you know that I have to go on one of my morning pick-ups and you try to scare me on purpose…I WILL attack back now that I have my self defense products! Oh you better believe I’d use it on you!! I wouldn’t think twice nor would I apologize upon realizing you were friend not foe….I’d spray you down…quickly!

Yep…I’m feeling safer already! Lol!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you, I'm always paranoid when I have to go to my car in the dark, even in my own driveway. And heaven forbid I should have to run to Target or the grocery store at night for something-I look under the car as I'm walking up to it to make sure no one is hiding to jump out at me!

Thanks for posting my button :)

Sonya said...

Oh my goodness! If I had been drinking soda, it would have squirted from my nose when I read your post! LOL! I can see you doing this! You're such a nut bag!

Jen said...

LOL! This post cracked me up! I'm glad you got your self defense products now! The stuff works well as I've been sprayed by it (we won't say how. . . errr, sprayed myself in the eyes. . . errrr) and it hurt so bad! I swear I was gonna be blind and in pain FOREVER! Have a fabulous day! :)

junglemama said...

Thanks for the warning! :)