Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Have Now Seen it All!

I’ve seen a lot of strange things in my life, but this has to be one of the most disgusting things ever! I had the opportunity to blog about colon cleanser so I was doing some research on diverticulitus when I came across it…bleh! I don’t have the exact link for the place I originally saw this site, but I’m sure you can search for it….I was tempted, but I kept vomiting in my mouth so I decided against doing so! Lol! You see….there are galleries out there that show the “gunk” that people pass when they are undergoing a colon cleanse. Not only is the subject matter of the photos gross, but these people place this “gunk” on the edge of the toilet bowl and take the photos!! Some photos showed drippy gunk! No, no, no…..this may be a good thing to do (I wasn’t able to actually finish my research because I’ve gotten hung up on the “gunk” photo shoots so I have no idea!) but please no more! Bleh! Ack!


1 comment:

Sonya said...

Gross. I just threw up in my mouth a little.