Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Crucifixion Is Not Good For You!


Hmmm....I will have to agree with the report I read over at Fox News...crucifixion are bad for you! Apparently, there are people in the Philippines who think crucifixion is good for them...a way to show their resolve to do better. These crucifixions take place on Good Friday and are frowned upon by the Catholic Church and the government.

I think it's really nice though that the City Health Office will be autoclaving all the nails that will be used! lol!

Seriously, I don't want to offend anyone here, but I just don't get this at all. Besides, the videos I saw on Youtube were showing the nail being hammered into the palm and that's not how crucifixions were done at all...but maybe I'm just being too picky!

Read more about crucifixions here.

No comments: